Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Right and Wrong

Is it wrong to go out with someone because they validate you? I mean, I know that most people do this and that the biggest reason why we date people is because they validate us, but what if that's the only reason why you're going out with someone?
I ran into a guy I met while traveling in the United Kingdom with my friend the other day and I don't think that he recognized me at all. He recognized my friend and they got talking for a while and arranged to go out for coffee, but he didn't even really acknowledge I was there at all. Usually this kind of thing wouldn't bother me at all because it happens all the time and I'm pretty used to it, but I thought that I really hit it off with this guy when we were overseas.
So now I'm going out with a guy who is really very nice and who has been asking me out for a little while... but I'm not attracted to him at all. He just makes me feel like he actually wants me there.
Is this wrong? I don't even know...

No comments: